Who Should Attend: This course is aimed at existing users of Excel who wish to build on their existing skills.
Pre-requisites: Attendance on Excel Intermediate course or equivalent knowledge gained through working experience.
Course Objectives: At the end of this one day course, you will be able to manage an analyse data, create and edit pivot tables and charts, create nested logical statements.
- Creating IF statements
- Using And.
- Using Or.
- Creating Nested functions with IF/AND/OR.
- Working with CountIF and CountBlank.
- Filling a series
- Rounding functions
- Using the Consolidation feature.
- Formula Auditing and Creating a Watch window.
- Grouping and Ungrouping information.
- Exporting data from Excel.
- Importing data from other sources.
Sorting and Filtering
- Sorting data.
- Using Autofilter.
- Using Advanced Filters.
- Using Goal Seek.
- Creating Scenarios.
- Using Solver.
- Generating Subtotals.
Pivot Tables and Charts
- Creating and editing Pivot Tables.
- Creating and editing Pivot Charts.
- Creating Pivot Slices (2010 only).
Getting Started with Word
Getting Started with PowerPoint